Home >>> Philippine Business Opportunities (Continued...)

Brothers Burger Philippines

Brothers Burger Philippines was established 1999, owned and managed by a team of Filipino entrepreneurs. Brothers Burger is not the most affordable hamburger chain but definitely one of the most delicious burger in town, to be honest! I'm pretty sure those who have eaten at Brothers Burger would surely agree.

Brothers Burger menu consists of seven different hamburgers. I think I can still recall them all from the back of my mind. They have Baby Brothers Burger, Brothers Burger, Double Brothers Burger, 1/2 Pound Brothers Burger, Brothers Pounder, Brothers Black Angus Burger and Brother Lamb Burger. Of course they also have what they call the Designer Burgers. I've tried them all in Brothers Burger Convergys branch. Now, I'm getting hungry! They do deliver just in case you still don't know. Brothers Burger delivery telephone number is (632)212 1212.

Brothers Burger, Inc. currently has 18 stores and is continously growing their business. Brothers Burger is open for business franchising options to entrepreneurs. Interested parties may contact Brothers Burger, Inc directly.

Brothers Burger, Inc Contact Information
Address: Units 2&3 V&O Building, Don Bosco Street
Pasong Tamo, Makati City, Philippines

For Brothers Burger, inc. Franchising Inquiries
Tel: (632) 815 0732
Email: franchise@brothersburger.com.ph
Brothers Burger's Website: http://brothersburger.com.ph

1 comment:

Joseph Hogan Wilks said...

This is a real great lens. I appreciate you posting. Finding a good franchise opportunity
seems to be such a hard thing to do these days. I have been so overwhelmed with my questions and thoughts about failure, that I am afraid to take the risk. I know that I could always bounce back, but I would really be putting everything I had into the business and am afraid that I will lose it all if I wind up not knowing what to do or make a mistake.